One of the founding members of MFD&D, Bill Dayton has been practicing law in the Lehigh Valley for nearly 35 years.
A true legal jack-of-all-trades, Bill believes MFDD’s success comes from the firm’s ability to handle a wide variety of legal matters, from simple to complex. He attributes this flexibility to the team’s extensive knowledge of the law and diverse experience. Outside of the office, Bill can be found hunting, fishing, golfing, reading historical biographies, or working on any number of projects around his home.
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Probate Law
- Elder Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Pennsylvania Licensed Title Insurance Agent
- John Marshall Law School, J.D.
- Allegheny College, B.A.
- Pennsylvania – Supreme Court – U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Supreme Court
- Lehigh County Senior Citizens’ Center, Former Board Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association – Member of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Lehigh County Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley, Former Board Member and President