Proper planning and attention to detail at the outset of a business journey enables the business owner to avoid numerous common potholes on the road to success.
Limited liability, avoidance and limitation of taxation, and ownership structure and restrictions should all be considered at the time a business is started. Even with proper planning, legal challenges inevitably arise during the course of the journey. The business attorneys at MFDD have over a hundred years of practice experience in advising small and mid-size businesses.
The firm provides a full spectrum of business legal services, including:
- Entity selection and formation (business corporations, professional corporations, limited liability companies, and general and limited partnership)
- Contract preparation
- Business reorganizations
- Ownership transfer restrictions and buy-sell agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Succession planning
- Finance and debt restructuring
- Taxation (planning and compliance)
- Employment contracts and compliance
- Retirement plans and employee benefits
We represent clients in a wide range of business pursuits, including manufacturing, distribution, finance, land development, commercial and residential construction and leasing, professional services, retail services, internet services, and non-profit activities.
Fill out the form on the right to contact us today, or call 610.882.9800.