Timothy Duckworth, Jr. knows the importance of efficiently handling his client’s affairs to help them mitigate the stress of complex situations.
Tim Jr. grew up in the Lehigh Valley, where he learned the importance of hard work and integrity. He focuses his practice in the areas of taxation, estate planning, estate and trust administration, business law, and Social Security disability claims. Tim aims to help you navigate the increasingly complex legal maze and to provide you with effective and efficient legal service. Outside the office, Tim enjoys running, cycling, and spending time with his wife, Melissa, and children Jane and Henry.
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Business Law
- Social Security Disability
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude – Managing Editor, Journal of Business & Securities Law – Treasurer, Tax and Estate Planning Society
- Saint Joseph’s University, B.S., Business Administration
- United States Tax Court
- Bethlehem Catholic High School Advisory Board, Member
- St. Thomas More Society, Member
- Wills for Heroes, Volunteer Attorney
- Catholic Charities, Diocese of Allentown, Board Member
- American Bar Association, Member of the Taxation Section & Young Lawyers Division
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association