With more than 30 years of legal experience, John Hacker’s knowledge of the law and focus on the particular needs of each client offers superior value and service to all his clients.
John is passionate about his profession and his community. In addition to providing high-quality services to his business clients, John provides substantial assistance to non-profits and start-up enterprises in low-income communities. For relaxation, John enjoys reading American history, traveling, and golfing.
- Real Estate and Land Development
- Business and Commercial Finance
- Securities Fraud and FINRA Arbitrations
- Dickinson School of Law of Pennsylvania State University, J.D.
- Muhlenberg College, B.S. Political Science
- United States District Court for Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Church Council of Bethany United Methodist Church – Past Member and Chairperson
- New Bethany School – Past Member of Board of Directors