MFDD’s experienced elder law attorneys help seniors and their families through their unique challenges with respect, courtesy and personalized attention.
MFDD’s elder law team understands the changing needs of seniors. We offer comprehensive counseling and planning services to fit the needs of our older clients. Our elder law attorneys can assist with all legal matters affecting the aging population, and have deep expertise in connecting clients with professional resources and services available through public and private channels.
MFDD’s elder law attorneys routinely assist clients with:
- Health and long-term care planning
- Preservation of assets planning
- Public benefits (including Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security)
- Surrogate decision-making (including powers of attorney, advanced directives, living wills and guardianships)
- Elder abuse and fraud issues
- Housing and living arrangements
- Nursing home issues
- The conservation, disposition and administration of estates (including wills, trusts and probate of an estate)
Fill out the form on the right to contact us today, or call 610.882.9800.