Thomas Weaver joined MFDD in 2000, bringing with him more than 40 years of litigation experience.
Tom is known for his ability to help his clients deal with a diverse set of legal challenges by communicating promptly and keeping them informed every step of the way. Outside the office, he can be found golfing or reading.
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Dickinson Law School, J.D. – Member of the Board of Editors of the Dickinson Law Review
- Gettysburg College, B.A.
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
Past Professional Experience
- Solicitor, Catasauqua School District
- Voluntary Public Defender, Lehigh County
- Assistant District Attorney, Lehigh County
- Past President and Board Member of the Allentown YMCA
- Past President and Board Member of Chamber of Commerce of Catasauqua
- Past President of Lehigh Country Club
- Past President and Board Member of the Rotary Club of Catasauqua
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Arbitration Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County – Past President – Past member, Board of Directors