Tax planning is often an arduous process. MFDD’s experienced tax law attorneys can help take the burden of taxation matters off your shoulders – and help resolve any claims or difficulties you may face.
The tax law attorneys at MFDD provide comprehensive tax planning services for individual, corporate and nonprofit clients. We guide our clients to solutions regarding any discrepancies with various divisions of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue and local taxing authorities.
We regularly handle the following tax matters:
- Representing our clients in litigation matters before the United States Tax Court, United States District Courts and the United States Court of Federal Claims
- Negotiating sound settlements on behalf of our clients who owe back taxes to the IRS, Pennsylvania Department of Revenue or other taxing authorities. These include Offers in Compromise, Installment Agreements and Interest and Penalty Abatement Requests
- Preparing and filing all income tax returns, estate and trust fiduciary returns, gift tax returns, estate tax returns and inheritance tax returns required under both Federal and Pennsylvania law
- Assisting and counseling clients who have not filed tax returns or who owe tax, interest and penalties to the IRS, PA Department of Revenue or other taxing authorities.
- MFDD has also contested and reduced real estate tax assessments, successfully filed individual and corporate Claims for Refund, and prepared federal and state tax exemption applications.
Fill out the form on the right to contact us today, or call 610.882.9800.