One of the founding members of MFDD, Barry Mosebach brings more than 40 years of experience and a broad knowledge base to the firm.
Clients consistently laud Barry for his high standards of service and communication, as well as his exemplary attention to detail. In his spare time, he enjoys the study of the religions of the world, philosophy studies, golf and traveling.
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Elder Law
- Taxation – Planning and Litigation
- Corporate, Business Law and Succession Planning
- New York University, LL.M., Taxation
- Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, A.B.
- Muhlenberg and Moravian Colleges (ongoing from 2000-present) – Theology, Philosophy and World Religions
- New Jersey
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Tax Court
- Estate Planning Council of Lehigh Valley – Member and former Board Member
- Lehigh Valley Chapter of American Society of Chartered Life Underwriters – Former Board Member
- United Cerebral Palsy of Lehigh Valley – Former Board Member and First Vice President
- Minsi Trails Council, Boy Scouts of America – Former Member of Board of Directors and Executive Committee and Legal Counsel
- Lehigh County Historical Society – Former Board Member
- Communities in Schools of the Lehigh Valley – Former Board Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member of the Taxation Section
- Lehigh County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Prior Professional Experience
- Former Senior Trial Attorney – Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Adjunct Professor – Dickinson School of Law
- Instructor – American College of Chartered Life Underwriters, Penn State University, Muhlenberg College and Cedar Crest College