MFDD understands that adoption, while rewarding, can take a toll – both emotionally and financially. Our experienced attorneys can guide you through the adoption process with professionalism, courtesy and sensitivity – ensuring that your needs and all legal requirements are satisfied.
MFDD’s adoption attorneys represent individuals involved in all stages of the process, including:
- Explaining and interpreting relevant adoption laws, and helping clients develop plans suited to their particular needs
- Filing adoption petitions and related pleadings
- Terminating parental rights
- Birth parents placing a child
- Approval of Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children Requests
- Registration of foreign adoption (IR-3 Visa)
- Re-adoption (IR-4 Visa)
- Surrogacy and gestational carrier agreements/contracts
- Searching for family members
- Post adoption contact agreements
Because the laws governing adoption can be quite complex, it is important for anyone involved to retain experienced legal counsel as early as possible. This helps ensure the smoothest possible adoption process.
Fill out the form on the right to contact us today, or call 610.882.9800.